Re: Importing ascii-file into database in OPOProfessional

From: Bob Hoskin <rhoskin_at_heartlnd.com>
Date: 1997/04/03

Rolf,

You need to read the file with Basic method code. There's a whole (large) chapter on moving data in, out, and around in the new O'Reilly book,
*Mastering Oracle Power Objects*. It's just started shipping. Rick G. did that chapter, and there's a *ton* of example code in it.

Details are over at http://www.ora.com/catalog/oraclepo/ Hope this helps.

-Bob Hoskin
Heartland Software
http://www.heartlnd.com/

Rolf Paulsen <paurol_at_nw-mail.hs.nki.no> wrote in article <3344556D.5C9A_at_nw-mail.hs.nki.no>...