Re: ODBC for Win95, SQL*NET 2.2

From: Vincent Armato <armatov_at_nol.net>
Date: 1997/03/18

I'm also having the following errors occuring when trying to get IIS 2.0 to access an ODBC Oracle Datasource:

Error Performing Query [State=IM003][Error=160]Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126 (Oracle73).

What is even more puzzling is that I can link Oracle tables through MS Access using the ODBC datasource, but my web server application will not function through the ODBC connection.

Thanks for your help!