ODBC for Win95, SQL*NET 2.2

From: H. John C. Hopkins <john_at_hpe.ufl.edu>
Date: 1997/03/13

Having trouble getting the ODBC connection using the Oracle72 ODBC driver (Win 95) and SQL*NET 2.2

I keep getting the same error:

SQLSTATE: IM003
Native Error Code: 160
Driver Message: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1157 (Oracle 72)

We've been through the Oracle online support info. All of that stuff checks out. Our connect string (presumably) is all set. And SQL+ is working. So, something's up with the ODBC layer... but where???

Any ideas?

--
John Hopkins
University of Florida