Re: MAKE $30000 IN 30 DAYS

From: Anton Huizinga <a.huizinga_at_tip.nl>
Date: 1997/03/01

Why don't we just ignore this kind of messages? Just one spam message is too much, but all the replays makes it worse (even this replay ;-)

BTW I wonder why spam is got more replay then an AutoCAD question? This newsgroup is intended to be a AutoCAD discussion newsgroup or something like that?

--

Anton Huizinga
a.huizinga_at_tip.nl