Re: MAKE $30000 IN 30 DAYS

From: Martijn Boekhorst <m.boekhorst_at_pi.net>
Date: 1997/02/26

Check this out, it's actually very funny :

> > > By the end of the fourth week, I had received almost $47,000.00. It
> > > came from all over the world, in the form of Dutch Kroner, Deutch
 Marks,
> > > English Pounds, Australian Dollars, Italian Lire, Russian Rubles and
 so
> > > on.

Now, for those of you who don't know this, I live in the Netherlands, a.k.a. Holland. Err. WHERE exactly did he get 'Dutch Kroner' ?????!?!?! I mean, I've heard of 'Dutch Guilders', I spend too much of them every day, but Kroner ? Don't Kroner belong in Sweden somewhere ?

Oh yeah, one more thing.
Curtis Edenfield, I agree with you, but you're a bit too fond of the F word. And *NO* I'm not offended, I just thought it was unnecessary, that's all.

Regards,

Martijn Boekhorst
m.boekhorst_at_pi.net