Re: MAKE $30000 IN 30 DAYS

From: Mary Hysong <ladymari_at_gila.net>
Date: 1997/02/25

Atul Dravid wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I won't like to make that money in this newsgroup....
>
> Please don't start this in this newsgroup. This is the most clean
> newsgroup, let it remain clean. Do not start this one on this newsgroup
> for your own reasons....
>
> Cheers,
> Sir Fabrizio wrote:
> >
> > IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
> > PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS ARTICLE
> >
> > This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> > wealth of the world.!
> >
> > Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.
> > If you want to know how to make thousands of dollars
> > quickly, and legally with NO CATCH, then keep reading.
> >
> > The internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4 months.
> >
> > Think about it. You see those 'Make Money Fast' postings more and more.
> >
> > That's because it WORKS! So I thought, all those new users might make
> > it work. And I decided to try it out, a few months ago. Besides,
> > what's
> > $5.00 and a little effort on your behalf!! Everyone was calling it a
> > scam, but there are so many new users from AOL, NETCOM, etc., that they
> > will join in and make it work for you.
> >
> > Well, two weeks after my initial posting of this article, I began
> > receiving an unprecedented amount of dollars in the mail. I could
> > not believe my eyes. Not just a little, I mean BIG BUCKS!
> > At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of
> > thousand, then the system exploded into thousands of dollars.
> > By the end of the fourth week, I had received almost $47,000.00. It
> > came from all over the world, in the form of Dutch Kroner, Deutch Marks,
> > English Pounds, Australian Dollars, Italian Lire, Russian Rubles and so
> > on.
> > Every bit of this is perfectly legal and on the up and up. I've been
> > able to pay all my bills and still had enough left over to take the
> > kids on vacation.
> >
> > Not only has this worked for me, it has worked for everyone who took the
> > effort and initiative to participate in this money making system.
> > Tony Gonzalez of Venezuela made $55,780.00 in four weeks. Carol Gray of
> > Edinburgh made $49,220.00 in four weeks. And Helga Schmidt of Munich
> > claims to have made $53,800.00 in the same amount of time.
> > Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they did it,
> > it made a lot of sense to me. Enough sense which prompted me to invest
> > a modest $5 of my own money. If all it takes is $5, to generate the
> > above cash flow to get on the winning edge, then you can count me in.
> > Finally, many more who invested this small amount and took the effort,
> > netted tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, and
> > completely legitimate way. Here's how it works in three easy steps:
> >
> > STEP ONE
> >
> > Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
> > sheets of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
> [...]

If you are offened by language please do not read this reply. This in no way reflects the views of any current or past news group or service provider. This is stricly my personal opinion. Like assholes evreybodys got one

First, if you were a descent self respecting human get a fucking job!!!

Second, get rich schemes are for losers who are doing nothing more than steal.

Last but not least, I hope some hacker plants a virious on your computer.

P.S.
Get a fucking life!!!!!!

		My opinion
		Curtis Edenfield

P.S.S.
If the lying sack of shit who wrote this trash would like to address Me personally, byall means please do e-mail Me. Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST