Privlage problem

From: EIU#120150 LUM 034 LAB <eiu120150_at_ux1.cts.eiu.edu>
Date: 1997/02/24

I am trying to grant a user the privlage to view any of an owner's tables. Current the owner has no tables. Usually the syntax is as follows:

   GRANT (privlage) ON (table) TO (user); But since the owner has no tables as of yet, I do not know what to put in the table part of the command.

   Can anyone help me?
By the way, I am a student but I am not cheating. I am working for a professor as the DBA for his Dbase class.

   --thanks! Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST