How to Display Oracle Data in Java tables?

From: Badri Narasimhan <badri_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/02/20

Hi:

        I am a new programmer to Java. I have a database connection to ORACLE established via Java. I need to bring up data in the database tables to the screen. I found classes to construct text boxes and multiline text areas, but not a table and columns.

        Is there a class that creates tables and columns in Java? How else do I do this?

thanks a lot,

-Badri

--

My opinions are strictly mine and not those of my employer.

Badri Narasimhan
DBA
AGCO Corporation
badri_at_concentric.net Received on Thu Feb 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST