Re: How to Display Oracle Data in Java tables?

From: Ward Mullins <ward_at_thoughtinc.com>
Date: 1997/02/20

Badri Narasimhan wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am a new programmer to Java. I have a database
> connection to ORACLE established via Java. I need to bring up
> data in the database tables to the screen. I found classes to
> construct text boxes and multiline text areas, but not a table
> and columns.
>
> Is there a class that creates tables and columns in
> Java? How else do I do this?
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> -Badri

Hi Badri,

Our company has done integration of our 3-tier architecturally secure database access product with Marimba's Bongo and their grid widget, as well as creating a fully navigation enabled form widget for their system as well. We are also working with several other vendors to integrate with their grids and forms, and should have lots of nice announcements in the next couple of months.

If you want to do your own integration with JDBC, you can always use one of the grids from Marimba, ObjectShare, Microline or go to www.gamelan.com and pick your favorite commercial/free grid...

Have fun!

Ward Mullins
THOUGHT Inc.