LONG datatype and ODBC driver versions

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: 1997/02/07

Using Access 2.0 and 16-bit ODBC drivers to PersonalOracle for Windows 3.1, I can write approximately 64K to a LONG column, via an Access form with a text control bound to the LONG column. However, using Access 95 and the 32-bit ODBC driver (1.13.500) and PersonalOracle for Windows NT, I get an error message stating that the LONG column is not updatable. Is there a version of a 32-bit ODBC driver that permits updating of LONG columns? Thanks,
Tim Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST