ODBC 32 bit and SQL Net

From: Jørn Horvik <jorn.horvik_at_Kongsberg.simrad.no>
Date: 1997/01/16

Hi All!

I have problems connecting to my database using 32bit ODBC drivers and 16 Bit SQL Net from ACCESS 95 (32 bit)

Using 16 Bit ODBC drivers and connecting from Access 2.0 works fine

Do I need a 32 bit version of SQL Net to connect to oracle using 32 bit ODBC drivers or could there be someting else I am missing.

Anyone who has succeded to connect to Oracle from Access 95, I am intersting to know how you accomplished this, what ODBC drivers etc. did you use.

Please respond through email as well as posting here.

TIA Jorn H. Received on Thu Jan 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST