Re: Am I doing something wrong...??

From: Emil Hahn Pedersen <ehp_at_ramboll.dk>
Date: 1997/01/15

Are you by any chance using an Oracle specific function i.e. decode etc. ?

If so that might be the error. Unless you use the DB_SQLPASSTHROUGH parameter when
creating dynasets you cannot use Oracle functions. If you choose to use this parameter you should be aware that you cannot use bind variables and dynamic sql-cursor odbc functions.

--
Yours faithfully

Emil Hahn Pedersen
ehp_at_ramboll.dk / ehp_at_datatid.dk

Manuel Dias <mdias_at_idite-minho.pt> wrote in article
<01bc0209$26c2e7c0$158126c2_at_aee_2.idite-minho.pt>...