Am I doing something wrong...??

From: Manuel Dias <mdias_at_idite-minho.pt>
Date: 1997/01/14

I’ve VisualBasic Enterprise ( 32 bits ) with a 32 bits ODBC driver ( to access ORACLE files ) and Jet engine 3.0, all installed in my computer.

The problem is that when I try to execute a query with the Execute or OpenResultSet commands, I get the error message:

‘Microsoft ODBC driver does not support this function’

How can I solve this problem?
Are there any other functions to execute my query?

Please, send your answer to: mdias_at_idite-minho.pt Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST