Re: Problem w/ODBC connecting to Oracle server 7.13

From: Vance Pan <support_at_simbatech.com>
Date: 1997/01/09

Tom Weber wrote:

> We are trying to connect a 32-bit delphi application to an Oracle Server
> version 7.13. We have located 32-bit ODBC drivers, version 1.13.5.0.4,
> which support Oracle Server 7.2 or later. We tried this ODBC driver with
> our 7.13 Oracle Server with no luck. Do we need to get an older version of
> ODBC drivers, if so, where can we find it?

Hi,

The Simba Oracle ODBC driver included in SimbaExpress is the fastest and the most reliable Oracle ODBC driver of all. You can set it up by installing SimbaExpress on your system.

Vance

Vance Pan                        mailto:support_at_simbatech.com
Simba Technologies Inc.

To download a free version of SimbaExpress, visit http://www.simbatech.com/express

To find out more about Simba Software Development Kits, visit http://www.simbatech.com/sdk