Re: Oracle7 on NT -- A Study

From: xyz <xyz_at_xyz.com>
Date: 1997/01/08

Believe it or not, Microsoft's web site has an in-depth independent study that compares SQL Server with Oracle for NT platforms. The reason I am surprised is that the article seems to very fair and actually shows under what conditions Oracle is a better choice. Start at the SQL Server page on Microsoft's site and look for it.

Randall E. Robie <76152.262_at_CompuServe.COM> wrote in article <5arqjm$s2a$1_at_mhafn.production.compuserve.com>...