Re: Oracle7 on NT -- A Study

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/01/07

Check out http://www.oracle.com/NT if you get a chance...

On 6 Jan 1997 21:25:10 GMT, Randall E. Robie <76152.262_at_CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>My company is currently researching various databases and the
>platforms that support them. We are curious if anybody has
>experience with Oracle7 on NT. If so, could you give us some
>notion about the size of your user base, the quantity of data in
>your database, the types of applications your database supports,
>and your general experience with Oracle7 on NT.
>

>Thanks.
>
>--

Joel

Joel R. Kallman            See Oracle technology in action!
Oracle Government          http://govt.us.oracle.com
Bethesda, MD
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Tue Jan 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST