SQL*DBA question plus 1

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 1996/12/30

Two questions please:

  1. When I used to monitor the comp.databases.oracle newsgroup, I used to see tons of new messages on daily basis. Now, the group as agreed, is no longer accessabe on my server. However, this misc group is accessable, bu I only see very few messages on daily basis. Even if I go to the server group, I don't see much. I depend on this group to feed my llearning crave for this product. Is anyone else facing the same scenario?
  2. Is SQL*DBA available in 7.3. I just installed 7.3 and don't find SQL*DBA anywhere.

TIA Nabil Courdy