FREE ORACLE FINANCIAL TRAINING FOR ORACLE PROGRAMMERS( FREE )

From: Krishna Gavili <kgavili_at_atlgr.com>
Date: 1996/12/26

FREE Oracle Financials Training Available for Oracle Programmers

I want to take this time and tell you a little bit more about our company. As you may already know many corporations outsource projects instead of hiring full time personnel. As part of Duncans International, a billion dollar company, we provide these quality consultants to some of the biggest corporations around this country. If interested, you would become a full time Atlantic Duncans consultant. You will then be sent, as an Atlantic employee, to provide necessary support for projects in companies such as IBM, AT&T, Unisys, etc. We take pride in providing the best technical support staff to our clients and hope that you will consider the opportunities that await you in becoming part of our consulting team. I was wondering about something and I wanted your feedback on something. As a company we place our employees first. We provide state of the art training to keep your skills, your most valuable asset, current. We work with you on your visa situation and try to keep our salaries above market level to provide financial security to our employees. We would like to get you Advanced Training on ORACLE FINANCIALS Software. This would be for advanced training on their Financial modules. We would pay for this training. This would ensure you a long term career that puts you in the cutting edge of technology. According to Computerworld and most other computer salary surveys Oracle Financials and Manufacturing is one of the Hottest Skills in demand in the Information Technology industry. The same article states that an ORACLE APPLICATIONS professionals with 3 years of experience makes upwards of $150,000 per annum. The way we work is that we will pay for your training. We will both agree upon a salary for you based on your experience and education. Your commitment to us would be to work for us for at least two years (there are periodic salary reviews - usually every 6 months). As a company we take care of visas, insurance, vacation, housing during the training period, etc. If you would like to leave us during the 2 year time period that is fine too, the only thing we expect is that you reimburse us for the training expenses we incurred. If you have any questions on personnel/training issues you can call, TK at (405) 557-0060 or you can email us back at tkm_at_mail.icnet.net.If you call please make sure to clearly state your name and your phone number. After your training we will get you a long term project at any of our top clients like AT&T, Sprint, Sun Microsystems, Inc., World Bank, Citibank, IBM, etc. This will give you the exposure and experience you need. This will also be a great resume builder as you will have had experience with many different companies, cultures, projects, etc. If this sounds interesting, and you would like to proceed further, please let me know. If I get a positive response I will submit your resume to our management team for the final screening, and will get back with you with the decision in about 1 week. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I hope to be working with you shortly. Received on Thu Dec 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CST