DLL for I/O access to Com Ports ???

From: RnA Ronin <rnaronin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/12/19

I am working with a proprietary serieal label printer that has no printer driver. I need to pass a concatenated string value with special codes and user defined text to Com2.
Does anyone know of the DLL to use for communicating with the comm port? Any information about the library name, the name of the procedure/function would be helpful. If you have a specific example of how to use the DLL in a PowerObjects/Visual Basic Environment, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in advance for any help.

Boyd. Received on Thu Dec 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CST