Can't call Stored Function

From: J. Sultan <jsultan_at_tecs.de>
Date: 1996/12/14

So here is the next problem I ran into while working with a Oracle 7 DB: I've created a Stored Function to insert data into some tables. But when I try to execute this function which returns an integer: SELECT Funcname(a,b,c,d) Result FROM Dual

Oracle tells me "Wrong Datatype"
When I change the function into a stored procedure evrything works fine. What am I doing wrong?

Jan
ps: if possible please send a cc to my mailaddress, thanks Received on Sat Dec 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CST