US_MO_KC - AiC: ORACLE DBA PROGRAMMER NEEDED

From: <aickc_at_interserv.com>
Date: 1996/12/10

AiC would like to Thank You for reading this ad.

Analysts International Corporation is a leader in the field of software and computer services. As such we are dedicated to attracting and developing highly talented professionals who are dedicated to excellence, integrity and innovation. AiC is a publicly held company and was started in 1966. We currently employ over 3300 people who provide supplemental staffing and project support/management to corporations in 40 geographical areas to include London and Toronto.

AiC made Forbes' 1995 list of the 200 Best Small Companies in the U.S.

All resumes received will be responded to. AiC offers a constantly stimulating work environment as well as a full range of benefits and competitive salaries.

AiC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

SKILL NEEDED:

  1. ORACLE DBA
Oracle DBA in UNIX environment - must also have experience with Oracle 7.0. C programming skills are a plus. Salary: is open.

Interested parties please submit resume via:

Henry Olds Jr.
Systems Administrator

e-mail: aickc_at_interserv.com
fax : 1-800-273-1144