Existing Oracle Baan implementations

From: James L. Gehring <jgehring_at_apk.net>
Date: 1996/12/10

I am looking for some answers to sizing questions regarding BaaN with Oracle. If you have such a beast in your "house" and are interested in sharing some of the stories that go with the scars on your back, "I'm all ears".

Some of our "particulars" already established are an HP platform, multiple boxes to split the database server from the application servers, 30
"companies" on the BaaN application side, and the need to do
manufacturing/distribution scheduling (which is a Baan procedure that
"supposedly" uses lots of resources!?).

Any input is appreciated!

James L. Gehring Received on Tue Dec 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CST