WinNT and Forms4.5

From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1996/12/06

Just installed WinNT. No problems until launching application. Found I needed to edit FOARMS45_PATH in registry. Got through login and got a "bad chunck table" error. I can bypass this by regenerating each form and menu.  Next problem is that buttons don't work as well as other functionality. What's next?
Has anyone gone through this yet and have suggestions to speed up process? Or list of problems and solutions...or where to go for solutions?

Next problem will be that clients still run on 16 bit machines. If I regen each form (32 bit), I won't be able to download them to the client. Also need to keep names to 8 char or less until clients upgrade PCs.

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST