Forms4.5 on Server

From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1996/12/06

Currently I've deployed forms and reports to each individual client's PC (only 3 clients). As things grow we can see that keeping each PC in sync is going to become a nightmare. We want to move all the forms to the server but are concerned about a whole new set of problems; naming conventions (need to be unique), directory configuration, etc. Has anyone gone through or attemted tis process and willing to share their wisdom?
Thanks. Received on Fri Dec 06 1996 - 00:00:00 CST