VA - ORACLE DEVELOPERS Needed Muti-media OPPTY

From: <donintel_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/12/05

Visual Basic, Oracle, GIS,and C++ Professionals - The Leading Edge Positions located in McLean, VA

Our firm is an advanced, stable, rapidly growing company that both develops our own software products and carries out special programs for Federal, State, and Local Governments. Our software staff enjoys real input into the direction and future of the company and are a meaningful part of our management team.

Our products are recognized as being the most effective and technologically advanced available in several fields. These Law Enforcement
offerings include Investigative systems, Intelligence, Composite, Profiling, and Positive ID systems. In addition, we design, develop, and install custom systems for intelligence, police, and other organizations that are charged with protecting this society.

We require Visual Basic, GIS, C++ professionals and Developers with Oracle
experience to take part in oneof the decade's leading edge efforts.

This law enforcement intelligence system will incorporate advanced imaging mobil computing, multi-media and a complete GIS system. In addition, professionals on this team will be exposed to the latest communications technologies,
image servers, and mobile cellular used to protect our country. The system will be developed using Oracle 7 and Forms 4.5.

These are positions for professionals who really love development and would like to be part of a team creating socially useful systems. The convenient location, generous compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to be part of an involved and dedicated team, makes these enviable opportunities.

If you would enjoy associating with a company that is growing quickly and doing so on the leading edge of technology, send text
resumes to Pacer/Infotec dobkin_at_motorcade.com Any questions - Please call Wayne Quick at Pacer/Infotec (703) 760-0940 Please submit resumes in text format as part of your message. Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CST