Re: VA - ORACLE DEVELOPERS Needed Muti-media OPPTY

From: Roger Wernersson <roger.wernersson_at_adra.se>
Date: 1996/12/06

donintel_at_aol.com wrote:
> We require Visual Basic, GIS, C++ professionals and Developers with
> Oracle
> experience to take part in oneof the decade's leading edge efforts.

I don't get it. The split of the COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE was made because too many messages were posted to it.

Instead, people are cross-posting and posting in the wrong area. PLEASE post jobs in COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE.MARKET. Yes, this is a flame.

PLEASE stop spamming and posting in the wrong areas.

I DO NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT JOBS IN THIS AREA. I DO NOT WANT TO READ MESSAGES MORE THAN ONCE.

--
Sport radio: people listening to people watching people having fun
Mailto:roger.wernersson_at_adra.se