SQL Programmer WANTED

From: Mike Belson <mikesus_at_pop.loop.com>
Date: 1996/12/01

Software Engineer

Planetek is an international leader in the developement and marketing of rich multimedia content. Operating at the cutting edge, we are applying diverse, and original technologies that enable efficient mothods to communicate, trade information and market products and services world-wide. Present achievements include the development of JewelFind and FashionFind, the world's first and largest networks of their kind.

Job Description
You will be in charge of a leading-edge team creating software for our Competitve
Network search engines.

Requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong SQL, C++, Perl, CGI knowledge in a NT4
environment. Ability to handle concurrent projects, good interpersonal skills required.
Knowledge of relational databases, training and project management a plus.

www.planetek.com/employme.htm Received on Sun Dec 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CST