Exporting entire tables and metadata

From: Bill Whedon <whedon_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/10/25

I need to be able to extract an entire table from an Oracle database for which I have no schema or description. What I would really like, is the ODBC/SQL way to do this so I could import the table as CSV, along with the schema information, so I could rebuild the table in my own internal format. Is there any way to do this - I'd like to be able to have the datatypes of the columns, as well as their titles, if possible. TIA,
Bill Whedon

--

* Bill Whedon, ACE PT PO Box 34067, Lenexa KS 66214-6067 USA *
* Come to http://www.tyrell.net/~fitness for lots of neat stuff! *
* Free photo album, fitness pros, ab workouts, and more. *
* I do not solicit clients for training. The website is free. *