Re: help creating new database w/ demo version of personal oracle for win 95

From: John Steinbach <bach_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/10/19

Fire up SqlPlus, log on , type a SQL statment. Check out CREATE TABLE in your documentaion.

William M. Moss (billmoss_at_sprynet.com) wrote:
: I wrote a database for use within my business in Msoft Access. As the database
: application has grown, I see a need for a better and more robust product and
: obtained an evaluation copy of Oracle. After fooling around with the example
: database, I tried to create a new one of my own and could not find a prompt
: for this action anywhere. I printed off most of the documentation and could
: find no help there either.

: Is it possible to create a new database with the evaluation copy and how do
: you do this (if it is possible).

: Thanks in advance.

: Bill Moss
: billmoss_at_sprynet.com