Multiple entries in 1 field

From: <groovee_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 20:39:13 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] So, say I have a "stories" db, with fields such as storyid, storytext, dateposted, and category. Now under "category" I want it to have MULTIPLE CATEGORIES, ie. *one* story can be classified as "sci-fi" AS WELL AS "romance" AT THE SAME TIME!! But I would like it to be queryable, ie. if I want to find all the "sci-fi" stories in the db, I should be able to do so. How can I do this? (I would kind of not like to fiddle with raw data structures when doing this type of thing.... - is there some way COMPLETELY inside MySQL?)

Thanx :) Received on Sun Oct 06 2019 - 05:39:13 CEST

Original text of this message