Re: Database about food recipes

From: ^Bart <gabriele1NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 22:42:48 +0200

> The issue is if a Italian will add a new ingredient, you need to add a
> line in this table, as the system don't know the right word for it in
> English, it needs to put something, my suggestion is to set the Italian
> word, mark it as it needs to be translated to English.

Good idea, maybe I could enable a "missed word" area like online help but it could be more easy to allow the user to add a new word and I could enable an alert to translate it in english! I should think for the db what could be the best way to do it!

> So you are saying you will make the ingredient list in English, if the
> ingredient the Russian restaurant needs ain't in the list, then they
> just go to another company who offers a way for him to add ingredients.

Yea... you said something true but you know I'd like to make a strong db with FK, if I give freedom to enduser... you can understand what it could happen!

You understood my idea about how to enable this project and I understood how you would like to allow to add "new words" and set them like "translation needed", it's a good idea but now I need to find a solution about where store this data! :)

^Bart Received on Wed Jun 19 2019 - 22:42:48 CEST

Original text of this message