Re: Programming MySQL in C

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 10:00:30 +0100

On 23/10/2018 02:36, John Black wrote:
> In article <ofjgkg$sf3$1_at_dont-email.me>, tnp@invalid.invalid says...

>> On 18/05/17 07:50, bit-naughty_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Yeah, so I guess what I'm asking is - is there any way to put INLINE
>>> C inside HTML?
>>> Does such a crazy thing even exist?? Y'know - *like* you put <?php
>>> something, is there a way to do <?c ??

>> Of course not.
>> Thats why the dude wrote PHP.

> :-)
>
> John Black

It's possible to write straight C code that executes under apache as a cgi of course, or called by a script or php.

You just can't embed a COMPILED language's SOURCE CODE in a script* - and HTML is a script....

*and expect it to execute.

--
"First, find out who are the people you can not criticise. They are your
oppressors."