Re: Ubuntu MySQL install with Virtualmin - password problems with 16.04.4 server

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars_at_web.de>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 01:52:46 +0200

[Quoted] Abandoned Trolley wrote:

> Is there anybody out there having problems with the MySQL root password
> when MySQL installion is carried out by Virtualmin.
>
> I am using the latest Virtualmin install script, and a fresh clean
> install of the latest 16.04.4 server distro but I still keep getting
> locked out.
>
> Any suggestions ?

  1. Get a *real* name. [Quoted]
  2. Get a *real* address (see the rules of your newsserver provider).
  3. Use a *proper* signature delimiter and stop the spamming (and learn the difference between e-mail and Network News).
  4. Ask a *smart* question. (Also, do not write space before “?” etc.)
  5. Ask it where it is *on-topic*.

PointedEars
Zend Certified PHP Engineer <http://www.zend.com/en/yellow-pages/ZEND024953>
<https://github.com/PointedEars> | <http://PointedEars.de/wsvn>
Twitter: _at_PointedEars2 | Please do not cc me./Bitte keine Kopien per E-Mail.