Re: php cron job array tansfer

From: Lew Pitcher <lew.pitcher_at_digitalfreehold.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:32:23 -0500

Jakub wrote:

> Welcome
> How to transfer array from one cron job to second cron?

What? Your have asked an ambiguous question. Please rephrase it so that we can understand what it is that you are asking.

Keywords so far are: "mysql", "php", "array", "transfer", "cron job"

Please make these into something that makes sense. I recommend first describing your problem, then the steps you've taken so far to address the problem. Then, ask a coherent question regarding either your fully-described problem, or the procedure you followed. Be prepared to follow-up with details if asked.

Otherwise, you just contribute noise to the newsgroup.

--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"