Finding the max value in a SECOND column

From: <bit-naughty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] If I have a table which has 2 (amongst others) fields, one of which will go up 1,2, so on,.... and WITHIN that the 2nd field will go up like, the first row will be 1,1 the 2nd (not necessarily after that in the table) 1,2... and so on. How do I get the line that will be the LAST VALUE in the sequence for a particular number - say for "1" above, the last row in the 2nd field will be "2" in this case - how do I get that row?

Thanks. Received on Thu Jun 01 2017 - 18:25:20 CEST

Original text of this message