data migrations after changing table structure

From: <fugee279_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 10:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] I'm using rails schema:load to create mysql databases After they're created I get duplicate entry 0 for primary key error when i import data [Quoted] How do I set default engine in my.cnf so when i create tables the engine is set to InnoDB, the primary key is set to id and autoincrement is on for primary key I was told I needed to alter the tables in this way but I wanna set it in my.cnf and rebuild the database again after Received on Fri Apr 07 2017 - 19:53:35 CEST

Original text of this message