Re: managers

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:00:47 -0400

On 3/14/2016 3:54 AM, The well-known troll Natural Philosopher wrote:
> On 12/03/16 13:25, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>> But then you also got fired from your ditch digging job for not knowing
>> what end of the shovel to use.

> Actually you are projecting your own experience onto others yet agaun.
>
> I was constructively dismissed for telling the boosses squeeze to fuck
> off back in the 1970s but I have actually never been fired from any job
> ever.

ROFLMAO! And that explains why you're afraid to use your real name and can't land a job.

You're just a well-known troll in multiple newsgroups. You once again have shown you have no idea what you're talking about But that's normal for you.

Thinks have been so nice while you were gone.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address