Re: Complicated query

From: Shelly <sheldonlg_at_thevillages.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:26:18 -0500

On 12/12/2014 10:11 AM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> They are different answers to the question in that row. Each ROW has a
> different question - not each COLUMN. You don't have 18 columns - one
> for each question. You have 18 rows. Each row has the question and
> five possible answers.

...and you don't know what you are talking about. There is ONE row for each instance and 18 columns, ONE column for ONE answer to each of the 18 DIFFERENT questions for THAT instance --- in the design that the person (philosopher??) suggested as a single table, NOT the actual design that I was working with.

So much like you, that you insist that you are right even when you are clearly wrong -- and have been corrected, what, four times now.

BTW, with my immediate SECOND post I thanked the group, told the group that I didn't need any help as I had found the answer, and presented that answer. So, I didn't need your "help", thank you. As for ad hominem, it was *YOU* who started the personal attacks -- right in line with your history and [lack of] character.

With that, I will unsubscribe from this group as I don't need to raise my blood pressure.

--
Shelly