Re: Question about bug 73953

From: Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 01:27:06 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 20:19:38 +0200, Luuk wrote:

> I would like to post this bug here to find out what you all thing about
> this bug.

I tried to reproduce the test in sqlite3, and the result I obtained (after figuring out how to implement the if[1] function in the view definition) was:

> +----+
> | id |
> +----+
> | 1 |
> | 4 |
> +----+

So sqlite3 seems to agree with you, however I'm not enough of an sql standards expert to say which is right or wrong, you may have hit an "implementation dependant" feature.

[1] create view b_view as select b.id, b.a_id, b.my_val, not ifnull ( b.my_val <> 98, 0) as is_x from b;

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon_at_gmail.com