Re: Migration validation to OCI

From: Al B. <albert.y.balbekov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:53:53 -0700

Since OS on both Exadata and OCI is Linux, why don’t use Dataguard Standby based migration approach and stop worrying about object-level mismatch ? The Dataguard replication works on binary level, so the object level sync is guaranteed.

https://docs.oracle.com/en/solutions/reduce-database-migration-downtime/learn-migrating-oracle-data-guard1.html

thanks,
Albert