Re: Increased runtime and 4 xids for one insert

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:26:33 +0100

Tanel,

Thinking about your SQL Monitor comment - an earlier posting showed 4 different SQL_EXEC_IDs over the total time period, and thinking about the way you can select the SQL_EXEC_ID when you report an SQL_ID using SQL Monitor I think this suggests that this is 4 separate executions rather than an internal restart - i.e. the application restarting a failed job,

Regards
Jonathan Lewis