Re: RMAN backup size is almost bigger twice than all of tablespace used size?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:21:19 +0800

Hello Frank,

I am very sorry, for the security reason I never used your RMAN script to run on the oracle production system.

Now the unique clue I am able to get is that I've found there has plenty of fragmented tables from our DBaaS monitor platform, the column actual_used_size and wasted_size brought my attention. Due of the number of tables is so many I have to sum(wasted_space) and then use it to compare if it has the real different size 680gb, but I don't think that it has such huge sizes.

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Pierre Labrousse <Pierre.Labrousse_at_digora.com> 于2023年11月16日周四 16:55写道: