Re: RMAN backup size is almost bigger twice than all of tablespace used size?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 23:25:53 +0800

Yes, the app developer colleague always deleted the table's history data interval by some day to make his business tablespace used-ratio being lower than 75%.

The previous behaviour caused this issue?

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Pierre Labrousse <Pierre.Labrousse_at_digora.com> 于2023年11月15日周三 23:17写道: