Re: Question on encryption use case

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 10:47:21 +0530

Yes, that is an option. But then moving the data to the downstream system, do we need to also move the encryption keys to those environments for decryption? I believe that will breach the PCI requirement again?

I was wondering if anybody used TDE with HSM option, and how that will help in satisfying the PCI requirement.