Re: How to avoid using the execution plan with parallel on oracle rac 19.13?

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:29:37 -0700

Hi Quanwen,
Since your join back to GV$SQLAREA_PLAN_HASH was on what should be unique columns, I don't see why you wouldn't just pull everything from the first pass. I've attached what I'd do in a rush. A quick look at the monitor suggests that the IO is done by having to do the join so this should be a pretty good win.

Hope that helps,
Andy