Re: How to choose a database

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 21:57:52 +0530

Hope below comparison helps to some extent in taking the decision in regards to AWS offering prospect. And ofcourse this has to be thought through along with the type of business one deals with, say for example, you said financial transaction which must consider consistency as key feature etc. I am, not sure of yugabyte db feature details but it would be great if anybody can add to that and any other databases. And any additional features can be added if missed. And ofcourse these are all not the hard liners and can change with future developments but just to provide some idea about the offerings. And not to mention, please correct me if any of the features has been wrongly put.

https://gist.github.com/oraclelearner/16c9191822601936c3f4b179f4523f7a