Re: Duplicate v9i database to P-I-T

From: Jeremiah Cetlin Wilton <jcwilton93_at_earlham.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 12:35:36 -0700

Check out select... as of...; and ...versions between... also flashback transaction query. This stuff is automatically on in any 9i database using automatic undo.

If I were to bet, I'd say your best bet is logminer as long as they didn't truncate.

If they truncated, then you need to figure out some way to use that backup and roll forward.

And here's some relevant anapestic tetrameter to go with this half-baked answer.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120502011355/http://www.bluegecko.net/oracle/too-many-flashbacks/

Best of luck

Jeremiah