Re: Dash_wait_chain script resulting into ORA-01489

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 11:36:56 +0530

So as you rightly said it's just not the 'DBWR' process related waits but you are seeing lot of 'log file checkpoint incomplete' and 'block change tracking waits' all over the ASH report, it may means that you are flooding the database with unexpected amount of DMLS concurrently which the database is not able to handle. You may try to see if these are all row by row DMLS spawning from multiple sessions at same time and which can be converted to bulk DML to alleviate the chatter at DB side for that interval of time.