Re: chatGPT for troubleshooting Oracle errors

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 07:54:14 -0700

We are aware of the limitations in canceling the Oracle support contract. The team did our best to convince the boss it was not a wise move, but he insisted we would be off of oracle "soon" and it was a waste of money. "Soon" was 4 years ago. Our biggest customer refuses to let us completely replace Oracle with postgres right now, so, yes, the DBAs are stuck between proverbial rock and hard place..

--
Sandy B.