Re: chatGPT for troubleshooting Oracle errors

From: John Thomas <jt2354_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 07:58:52 +0000

Hi Neil. I hear what you are saying, but it comes back with some surprisingly well-written and accurate answers to specific questions about Oracle. I wonder if it's read the manuals... and what the legal implications of that are.

Recommend you sign up for an account and give it a try :-)

(Not that you'd rely on it for serious answers to production questions, I still suspect the OP's boss is a bit too much of a sci-fi fan, but for curiosity. I think it's doing something other than returning the "average" answer.)

Regards,

John Thomas